I can't get the Palm to sync with Outlook. It's giving a strange OLERR error message which according to various sources, isn't actually caused by Vista. There are several possible causes, but I've tried a number of them without success.
The Yahoo! sync doesn't work either which means the cloud experiment has come crashing down in a nasty heap. There is a new version of the Palm Desktop scheduled for "the summer" so I'll try then. No word about Intellisync for Yahoo! so we will have to wait and see.
I tried to use Plaxo to sync to Outlook and in the process managed to duplicate my contacts and calendar entries. Fortunately I have most things categorised in Outlook so it was trivial to recover.
All in all, not a great day for progress.
Post a Comment